So the twilight clothing scene has been pretty slow as of late, so here is a blog post to keep us all occupied in the mean time – random fun IBC facts!
- The first clothing item I started “looking” for was the Rubbish Jacket. The second was the BB Daokta Jacket.
- My first blog post took place in my office when i still worked as a secretary at a garage!
- The two hands on the Twilight book in the logo picture are actually mine, photoshopped in.
- In the logo picture Im not really eating an apple – im actually allergic 😦
- I named Seth the apple after Seth Clearwater, because he loves to help out!
- The Whats In Your Closet page was set up so this blog didnt focus on just me and my cosplay. I want this blog to be a fun go to site where you can share the experience!
- I was in class when I received my first official “whats in your closet” submission, and i almost fell out of my chair with excitement! – it was Viktoria (goaskalicecullen.wordpress.com) !
- I originally wanted this blog to be called “Bella’s Closet” but the name was already taken.
- my boyfriend thinks im crazy
- I LOVE getting emails from you guys
- I have yet to receive an email from a concerned family member or boyfriend of a reader… So I’m going to keep on doing what i do!
- I have never actually seen ANYONE wear any of Bella’s clothing out and about in public (besides stephenie meyer day – that doesnt count)
- The First Bella Clothing item i received was the BB Dakota jacket
- Whenever i hear the song “Dare you to move” I associate it with twilight because the first “twilighty” video I ever saw (fan made because it was before the movie came out) played that song.
- I absolutely disliked jacob until the fourth book.
- i DID NOT skip new moon chapters until edward came back – i was naive enough to think Edward would be back in 2 chapters……
- New Moon was my favorite book because Bella got to save Edward in the end
- my favorite character is Alice 🙂
Hmm thats all i got for now! 🙂 🙂 🙂